Posted: 16.10.19 at 16:22 by The Editor
Location: Medway Close, Taunton
The Fire Service attended a Property Fire in the above area.
Fire Appliances from Taunton and Bridgwater were mobilised to this incident.
On arrival, crews confirmed one bedroom well alight and requested for a further Fire Appliance to be mobilised. The additional Appliance was mobilised from Wellington. Fire crews extinguished the fire using two Hose Reel Jets, one Main Jet, four Breathing Apparatus and two Thermal Imaging Cameras.
The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental due to an overheating laptop charger.
These are the full and final details.